Monday, August 15, 2011

Give Warren Buffet Some Rave Points

He speaks the truth in this article to the NY Times. I have watched my income decline as it goes up for the last several years. I have less and less each year and I pay more in taxes every year. State income tax and federal income tax rates keep us paying every year. I delay it until April 15th each year. I should be in a bracket where we have some deductions, like a mortgage, but without that I can't itemize a dime. The standard deductions barely covered us last year leaving me owing about $176. It wasn't always this way and we need to stand up as Americans and stop voting for those without our interests.

Okay Warren you have spoken, now use some of that business muscle and help us get this country back on track. You know more than anyone that it is middle America that keeps this country moving.

Behind the Development Banks: Washington Politics, World Poverty, and the Wealth of Nations

The Wealth and Poverty of Nations: Why Some Are So Rich and Some So Poor

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have only a couple of requests, keep it civil, clean and no spam. Links to relevant content are encouraged.