Sunday, August 14, 2011

Slam on Goodyear Tires, Now a Rave for Discount Tire Company

Well at least I was being treated as a valued customer for once. I never blamed Discount Tire Company for the problems with the tires. They always treated me fairly each time. But it was this last tire, number six to blow out, when they suggested to put on the new set from a different manufacturer.

I was very pleased to hear that and even happier when I was charged $0. I appreciate it when a business stands behind their work. Things do go wrong in many different situations and businesses. It is how they handle it that sets them apart. Discount Tire did an exceptional job this time and I will be giving the a shout out for the service I received. So here's the rave for Discount Tire Company for a job well done. Thank you.

I went from this to four new Pirelli tires in less than an hour. Great job!

2 comments:

  1. Six tires blow out?!?! That's scary! I hope they notified the manufacture. That is a serious (and deadly) issue. Glad you received the service you deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The original model tire is now discontinued. I Googled Goodyear and it seems they have been having this issue quietly on their light truck tires too for a few years.

    ReplyDelete

I have only a couple of requests, keep it civil, clean and no spam. Links to relevant content are encouraged.