Sunday, December 16, 2012

Quick Rave For Linux Mint

If you know me you know I love Linux more than I do Windows. For those who do not know what Linux is I will explain. Linux is an operating system for a computer just like Windows or Mac OSX. It is what you run everything on top of. Linux Mint is a version of Linux of which there are many.

This rave goes out to the team for Linux Mint. They continually put out such a quality product time after time. I really love not having to worry about the inner workings of my laptop and can focus on enjoying it. I just purchased a new Lenovo and you can read what I did to Windows here. Microsoft will not be getting a rave from me for Windows 8 anytime soon. :)

I think there are many Linux distributions that could earn the same praise but I have been a Mint user for a few years now and have not looked back. Thank you Clement Lefebvre and your whole team for the dedication to perfection and the end users.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have only a couple of requests, keep it civil, clean and no spam. Links to relevant content are encouraged.