Friday, May 20, 2011

Slamming Ford Fusions!!!!

New Ford Hybrid Fusions suck big time. Nice ride, all the creature comforts but it only starts via the battery system and not like a regular car. I was stuck in El Mirage and it would not start. It was like the ignition was locked. This happened to a co-worker too in another new Fusion. She was able to get a jump and get going.

Only 64 miles on this car and I needed to get towed. Wow, what happened to their slogan Quality is #1? So I sat and waited for a ride back to administration. My last day as a tech in the field and I thought it would be cool to drive the new car. The ignition indicator showed a lock on it and the battery indicator would go from the H to the L and just beep. Then the horn would sound. Great way to have your day start. I'm just glad it wasn't 100+ degrees and stuck in front of some out in the no where land. Get it right Ford.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have only a couple of requests, keep it civil, clean and no spam. Links to relevant content are encouraged.