Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ipods - Love Them or Hate Them

Yes I own an Ipod too. And it is definitely a love hate relationship. (Can we really have relationships with inanimate objects?) It is a first generation Ipod Nano, 2gb black. I really loved it when I first acquired it too. It did not take long to wear the earbuds out. But for me I have Tinnitus or ringing ears. I have had it for more than 8 years. So for the most part my Ipod is now that gray matter between my ears. The songs rotate through the track list a bit slower and it doesn't automatically download the lyrics. In fact it is pretty poor when it comes to lyrics. Some songs it knows them well and others only the chorus if even that. :) Yesterday I seemed to only have two songs in the gray matter playlist. One I have yet to identify and the other a Janis Joplin classic rendition of "Me and Bobby McGee". The latter I had to play one time on the computer at work just so I could hear Janis and her passion in the song. Loved it. Here's a rave for Janis! I have found my first gen Nano to only increase the ringing. This leaves me with gigabytes of music and audios that go without being listened to for a long long time. The Nano just sits around waiting for its day in the sun or its final listing on eBay.

Apple iPod nano 8 GB Graphite (6th Generation) NEWEST MODEL

Tinnitus: Turning the Volume Down (Revised & Expanded)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have only a couple of requests, keep it civil, clean and no spam. Links to relevant content are encouraged.