Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Blog of Helios: Meacher the Mouse Teacher - Meet the DevTeam

The Blog of Helios: Meacher the Mouse Teacher - Meet the DevTeam

I'll say it again, I love the community that Linux fosters. The Helios Project is a living example and when the call goes out people respond.  The project's normal mission is a task unto itself. Now Ken and the team are responding for the needs of Autistic children. Someone should be creating an award for the Helios Project and all the people involved. I love to read such positive stories. This is certainly a project worthy in purpose. I wish them the best. I give the Helios Project a big rave and please visit this page and read the story. I guarantee it will move you. If it moves you enough and you are in a position to help, see the sidebar of their blog for ways to help. This is a worthy cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have only a couple of requests, keep it civil, clean and no spam. Links to relevant content are encouraged.