Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Rave For History Buffs - Hyperlinked History - A Multifaceted Journey Through Time

I'm giving a shout out for Dan Messer's new book,
Hyperlinked History - A Multifaceted Journey Through Time
I have yet to read it but I don't yet own an eReader and Amazon has not released a Linux version yet. But I have seen some of his videos he has shot in the same genre and they are quite good and interesting. Dan Messer is quite the creative man. He is the catalyst behind several blogs and a podcast from the library he works in.

Here is a non-inclusive lists of sites and stuff Dan is involved in or the creator of its entirety.
Scoop It - Public Library Circulation
Not All Bits
Hyperlinked History - the video versions
Podcasting | Book Talk
Friends of the Queen Creek Library
And this is just the tip of the iceberg for this talented man. Dan is creative in everything he does, music, writing, art or simply helping people find what they need in the Library. He truly loves what he does for a living a what he packs into the rest of his life.
Take a chance and buy the ebook. I know I will even if I have to read it in Windows. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have only a couple of requests, keep it civil, clean and no spam. Links to relevant content are encouraged.